We specialize in repairing car and passenger truck wheels up to 26″. This is what we offer in terms of our repair services:
- Repair damage caused by pot holes and curbs.
- Use wheel straightening equipment for backside and front side bends.
- Weld and repair cracks on inside flange.
- Machine bead areas to remove corrosion in order to prevent bead leaks.
- Machine out hub bores.
- Machine hub mounts to change offset.
- Install inserts in oblong lug holes.
- Repair manufacture defects such as pinholes caused by poor casting.
- Re-seal 3 piece wheels.
- Re-build outer rings, missing pieces, gouges, or deep marks on wheels.
- All gouges are filled with quality aluminum and machined back to OEM specifications.
- Repair, straighten, and machine aluminum motorcycle and ATV wheels.
* All repairs come with one year warranty.
This is what we offer in terms of our refinishing services:
- OEM color match system.
- Offering matte, semi-gloss, and gloss finishes.
- Hyper silver color match.
- Brushed aluminum finishing.
- Wheel polishing.
- Custom painting and powder coating.
- Replicate all OEM polished and clear powder coated wheel finishes.
- Car body color matching.
- Replicate painted, polished, and clear coated wheel finishes.
- Full service machine shop including a manual lathe and CNC lathe able to replicate diamond cut finishes.
*Edmonton Wheel Works offers 1 year warranty against peeling and flaking on all refinished wheels. We strive to meet our customer’s highest expectation and stand behind our work. Stop by the shop anytime for a free estimate.